Saturday, April 30, 2011

What a Whore


Stole these pictures from the internet cause I never get close to those mother uckers during spring time. To those of you who are lucky enough to not know what Im talking about: Its Birch. And they give me and many other people hell around the same time each year. Pretty much like a girl with PMS, except for the fact that its annually instead of monthly. So to look on the bright side; At least me and my fellow birch-haters dont get hay fever every month! If only PMS would be an annual thing as well. But that's a different story. 


PS: I never get PMS. I just want other people to stop PMS-ing on me.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahahah.. *puste*.. did you call a tree a whore.. hahahaahahahahaha!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know. What a bitch! (the tree, not the author) I've been feeling sick for a couple of weeks now, and it's all the birches fault! Some times (read this part each year), I feel like moving to Svaldbard!

    ReplyDelete