Tuesday, June 14, 2011

No postcard for you.

Another hard day at work, and I'm glad to say that I'll be taking the longest break ever after friday. After robbing the shop (as in my big ass salary for working by butt off), I'll be spending every penny of it travelling. Not a chance in hell that they'll be getting a postcard, though! You won't believe what I discovered. I was about to throw some paper in the trash can, when suddenly...



What the... Oh my god, it's the postcard I sent to them from Australia!!


And I like, thought they were my BFFs...TTYN!!

Jokes aside, this topic has a way more serious aspect to it... Postcards travel long distances and there is actually someone out there who bothered to write them to you. That someone was trying to be nice! You don't throw away niceness, because the niceness that was put into the card never expires.

I believe that every postcard needs a home. So that's why I picked up my own postcard from the trash and now it's safe and sound in my arms.





I also thought that stealing a pen from the workplace was in order. You know, because of the horrible crime they commited.




Yes, I'm bitter.

I kid you not, I've kept every postcard I've ever received. Have you?

2 comments:

  1. I love the fact that I reply to this 7 minutes after you posted it XD I WANT A POST CARD! :D I promise to put on my fridge!

    ReplyDelete