Wednesday, June 1, 2011

I'm a working woman


Do you know how many times a day I have to walk passed these when at work?




And I've been working a lot this month. Surprised of the fact that I haven't gained weight because of it. Actually, I'm surprised I haven't gained any weight at all during the last 4-5 years or something.

Yeah, we sell those, and they are as good as they look. Everytime someone buys something from these shelves, I wish it was for me. Quite expensive pieces of chocolate, though: A raging (raging enough for me) 1,67 $ (10 NOK) for each piece.




Except from the expensive chocolate and sweets, I work at a fairly normal kiosk. As most of you know, there are a lot of weird people in the world, and I get my fair share when working here.

This one time, a customer asked for a pack of sigarettes. This person took a look at it, went totally mental and said:

- Can't you pick another one that doesn't have this horrible picture on it?


- Erhm... Yeah...

I gave her another random pack of cigarettes, but she was still not happy:
It ended up with me having to look through all the packs until I found something more along the lines of this:



Whatever makes you feel better when smoking, weird costumer, but it's still the same type of cigarettes you'll be holding in your hand (wow, you don't say).

1 comment: