Sunday, February 26, 2012

Attempt of appreciation: The Sun

Today, I tried to appreciate the sun. I went outside and stood there for a bit while letting it hit my face. This was the conversation I had with myself:

- It's too bright.
- But it is quite nice, actually. Some light for a change.
- That's true. But I can't see anything, though.
- Yeah... Not cool to be blinded.
- It's cold.
- Kind of, but not compared to how it was about a month ago. You can't really say it's cold outside now. I do have to agree on that I'm freezing. I could've put some more clothes on, so it's really my fault. I get stupid like that sometimes.
- Yeah, I suppose you do...
- I think people are really excited now that it's sunny outside.
- Yeah... Screw them.
- You're right, screw them.
- You can't blame them, though.
- Suppose I can't. Wish I could.
- It's too bright, it really is.

And then I went inside.



Little Italy in Melbourne. I hope to end up like this again at some point.

2 comments:

  1. Hahahahahaha! Hadde vært morsomt å være inne i ditt hodet en dag tror jeg :)

    Klem :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, tro meg, det vil du ikke altså. Klem :)

    ReplyDelete